Province of Central Africa
The educational objectives of the Diocese are:
- To set up administrative structures that are capable of efficiently and effectively delivering educational services to children in Diocesan institutions.
- To maintain and acquire equipment, establish infrastructure and expand educational institutions.
- To ascertain transparency in finances through proper management at schools and source funds for equipment and infrastructure.
- To liase with the government and community and participate in national activities which contribute to the social, economic and political development of Zimbabwe.
- To maintain and uphold high standards of academic excellence and keep relevant and up-to-date school statistics.
Click here for a listing of our primary schools; click here for a listing of our secondary schools.
| page 1 |
Cathedral Parish of St. John the Baptist
Theological Education Commission
Anglican Youth Association
Lay Ministers' Guild
Mission, Evangelism, and Stewardship
Zimbabwe Anglican Vabvuwi
+ Primary Schools
+ Secondary Schools
+ St. Augustine's
+ Bonda Mission