Province of Central Africa
- The lay training team goes out twice a month to stipulated stations where workshops will be conducted on various topics.
- The programme for the whole year is distributed to stations concerned.
- The team meets once every two weeks to study and discuss lay training needs.
- The team also meets after conducting workshops to evaluate the workshops.
- During the course of year 2001, the team managed to visit 14 out stations for training lay leaders in various topics. A total of 584 participants were addressed on the following topics: Anglican identify, Bible study, the duties of lay leaders (such as, subdeacons, catechists, church wardens, evangelists, chair persons, and secretaries); stewardship, and ideal church relationship in Manicaland.
- "To equip the saints for the work of ministry, for the building up the body of Christ." (Ephesians 4:12).
Cathedral Parish of St. John the Baptist
Theological Education Commission
Anglican Youth Association
Lay Ministers' Guild
Mission, Evangelism, and Stewardship
Zimbabwe Anglican Vabvuwi
+ Primary Schools
+ Secondary Schools
+ St. Augustine's
+ Bonda Mission