+ Our History
+ Church of Uganda
+ Mission Statement
+ Expanse of Diocese
Theological Education by Extension
(page 5 of 7)
- Direct Entry. The candidate must have obtained at least one principal pass at advanced level.
- Mature Age Scheme. The applicant must pass the mature age unit examination. Pass mark is 50 percent.
- Holders of Certificate in Theology or professions from a recognized institution may be admitted.
Duration of the Course
The course takes a minimum of six semesters.
- Self-study. Students are provided with self-study materials for each subject.
- Tutorials/Discussion meetings. Once a week the students are expected to participate in a tutorial for not less than two hours for each course under the guidance of theological trained tutors above the level of the course.
- Residential schools/seminars. A residential school of not less than 2 weeks is organized each semester. This includes face-to-face facilitation on topics that require the help of a tutor as determined by the Tutors.
- Ministry Training. TEE is essentially a training in Ministry, so students are encouraged to be involved in ministry practically so that they can improve their ministry skills.
next page | page 1 | page 2 | page 3 | page 4 | page 7
Programmes of the
+ Mission and Evangelism
+ Child Development
+ Lake Bunyonyi
Constraints and Opportunities
Theological Education by Extension Programme (TEE)
The Diocese and VTS